SYSTEMS AND LINES
Produce sauces in a simple and automated way
Products that can be processed with our sauce preparation lines
These preparations are generally composed of various ingredients such as concentrates, peeled, sliced or diced tubers, spices, aromatic herbs, onion, garlic, pre-cooked legumes, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, fruit, etc.
Characteristics of the system
The sauce preparation lines include:
– Storage tanks for liquid and semi-liquid ingredients;
– Silos for powders and granules;
– Section for the preparation and cutting of fresh vegetables, which are then collected, weighed and stored in predefined quantities in special trolleys;
The machines and equipment are made in AISI 316 stainless steel, in the parts in contact with the product, and AISI 304 the remaining parts.
The utmost attention is paid to hygiene and health requirements, so the machines are designed according to the strictest directives concerning food processing machinery.
In addition to making them easy to wash and inspect, they are constructed using only materials suitable for food contact according to European directives.
As in our tradition, great importance is given to the safety requirements of equipment to protect operators and the environment.
– Vacuum cooker mixers, used to dose and process the various ingredients for mixing and vacuum cooking.
We can supply double bottom steam heated mixers/cookers, with a scraping stirrer and depending on the required production capacity of the steam heated rotary coil type.
– Pasteurisation follows in our tube-in-tube heat exchangers and finally hot filling in glass, tin or other containers for consumption.
– The sauce production process ends with the pasteuriser-cooler tunnel for packs and final packaging.
ADVANTAGES AND SPECIFIC FEATURES
AUTOMATION Controlled by
a PLC, they are programmed to carry out the work cycle completely independently.
They are accompanied by process and safety sensors.
The operation is completely automatic and all the phases in the operating cycle are performed without the intervention of the operator.
A digital recorder stores the critical process parameters.
The systems are INDUSTRY 4.0 READY and can be integrated into existing factory management systems.
The operating cycle is highly customisable and adaptable to the type of product to be processed.
The programming is entered on the touch screen control panel.
EASY TO USE
The operators are guided by the information that appears on the operator panel.
Each alarm and warning also reports the most common cause and informs the operator of the corrective action to be taken.
Our sauce preparation lines are accompanied by process and safety sensors.
All systems are equipped with the necessary safety systems according to the requirements of the European Directive and are CE marked.