Filters to protect piston pumps, homogenisers and aseptic systems
Filters for liquid, semi-dense, and dense food fluids.
ADVANTAGES AND SPECIFIC FEATURES
The double filter ensures production continuity and a clean filter in stand-by when needed
They are equipped with all the systems necessary to comply with the safety requirements required by European directives and comply with the CE marking
To protect piston pumps, homogenisers and aseptic systems, for liquid, semi-dense and dense food fluids.
- Made in AISI 304/316 stainless steel.
- Large inner basket, removable from above to eliminate the risk of re-pollution during extraction.
- Can be equipped with differential pressure gauge and magnetic neodymium candles.
The double filter ensures production continuity
Kernel filters are used in fruit cream and purée production lines.
They are used to protect the plant
- In the event of a pitting machine malfunction
- If the pulp to be processed is a by-product from other production lines that may contain fragments of kernels.
- Made in AISI 304/316 stainless steel
- Special basket that can be removed and cleaned without interrupting production
- Can be equipped with differential pressure gauge and magnetic neodymium candles
- Can be equipped with safety valve against clogging over-pressures